Fall is over and winter is upon us, we say goodbye to football but welcome the spring sports that start in January. Many kids start their first tee-ball lessons or attend basketball camp over winter break, coming home with a new love for a game. Parents put faith in the hands of coaches and volunteers to provide a fun experience and take care of their children. Make sure your youth program provides only smiles this spring by properly screening and training your coaches through Protect Youth Sports.
What is Protect Youth Sports:
Protect Youth Sports is one of very few companies serving the youth sports community marketplace. It is dedicated to protecting children, volunteers and organizations and offers industry specific solutions for managing risks and abuse prevention. The team at PYS knows how important it is to keep kids safe, so, they not only screen coaches but also provide them with child safety training to ensure all your coaches are clear and qualified to work with today’s youth. Protect Youth Sports has been perfecting their methods for years and has a proven history of serving over 10,000 youth-serving organizations.
What do they offer:
As an industry expert, Protect Youth Sports offers volunteer coach background checks that are designed to help implement and maintain a thorough background screening process. This process includes paperless solutions, customized options and child safety training.
Here is a quick overview of everything offered through PYS:
- Verity Screening Solution – “All in One” Paperless Screening Solution for background checks, paperless solutions and child safety training.
- Free Instructional Video Series- background checks and streamlining the screening process.
- No Signup Fees – when you are a qualified youth sports organization.
- Package Discounts – up to 20% off on already discounted services.
- Paperless Solution- volunteers complete their background check forms online.
- Accurate Records – re-verified FCRA compliant national criminal database records.
- Automatic coach scoring – pass/fail scoring of background reports based on industry guidelines.
- Coach/Volunteer Training – web-based child abuse awareness video training.
What are the benefits:
Safety is the number one priority at Protect Youth Sports; it is also the biggest benefit of screening your volunteers. With Protect Youth Sports you will:
- Discover previous arrest and convictions for sexual and/or violent offenses
- Protect your organization from legal liability and lawsuits
- Prevent allegations of negligent selection and hiring
- Gain peace of mind
Protect Youth Sports helps leagues and sports officials to provide the best environment possible for the kids. Keep sports fun and children safe with Protect Youth Sports and be on the lookout in 2014 for PYS’s new community designed to help you keep your kids safe, wherever they may be. To learn more about protect youth sports please visit the website at www.protectyouthsp.wpengine.com.