Protect Youth Sports, as a subsidiary of its parent company Active Screening, has successfully established compliance with the (NAPBS) National Association of Professional Background Screeners! This industry recognition acknowledges achievements including:
– Commitment to excellence, accountability, growth & professionalism
– Proof of adherence to the industry’s strictest professional standards
– Ethical business practices
– Compliance with both national and international regulations and laws
How was this achieved? It wasn’t easy! NAPBS accreditation has been earned by less than 5% of the employment screening industry, so to achieve accreditation reinforces our commitment to quality and excellence in our industry. Accreditation through NAPBS requires that the consumer reporting agencies pass a rigorous onsite audit, conducted by an independent auditing firm, of its policies and procedures as they relate to six critical areas: consumer protection, legal compliance, client education, product standards, service standards, and general business practices. How this helps you. Accreditation doesn’t mean an increase in price or decrease in service. It means you can now rest assured that you are partnered with the BEST! The benefits remain the same:
* Quality: We passed the test- we successfully proved ourselves in 58 different sections required to even pass to the auditing portion of the certification. Bottom line: we deliver quality that’s unrivaled by any non-accredited companies.
* Privacy: We have always and will continue to protect your privacy and sensitive information!
* Legal: Your organization has more important things to do than trying to stay on top of the ever-changing and expanding state and federal laws. We are YOUR experts and work in conjunction with NAPBS standards to ensure that we are always in compliance and educated.
Want to know more? Call one of our friendly account specialists today at 877-319-5587 or simply just click on the Chat Now option above for live assistance!
About NAPBS® Founded in 2003 as a not-for-profit trade association, the National Association of Professional Background Screeners (NAPBS) represents the interests of more than 700 member companies around the world that offer tenant, employment and background screening. NAPBS provides relevant programs and training aimed at empowering members to better serve clients and maintain standards of excellence in the background screening industry, and presents a unified voice in the development of national, state, and local regulations. For more information, visit www.napbs.com.