Regardless of the type of organization, often things get overlooked and forgotten in times of transition. You have likely experienced a change in position and know that people forget to tell you all the details. Protect Youth Sports has also seen that for our clients’ organizations, handling these transitions can be quite taxing. However, we cannot afford to overlook things when they relate to the safety of our communities, organizations, and children. Background screening is a safety net that aids your organization in screening individuals that may threaten those very things; it is a critical element in ensuring the safety of your organization. Protect Youth Sports is here to help you pass the baton in your time of transition.
If you are training new personnel in assisting with the background screening process, please follow the provided process below to set up a new user profile. This will allow this individual to log into the account with his/her own username and password.
ADDING NEW USERS:
- Login with your username and password.
- If you see the welcome page, click “Continue” at the bottom.
- On the left side of the new page, select “Settings”.
- In the drop-down menu, select “User Administration”.
- On the right side of the new page, select the blue “New” option.
- On the new page, complete the requested information for the new user. Also, select the desired permissions for the new user.
- After the form has been completed, select “Save” at the bottom of the page.
If your account is being handed over to a new administrator, please contact our Client Support Team. We will update your account contact information with the new administrator’s name, phone number, and email address. This will make the transition as simple as possible for you.
Please do not hesitate in contacting us with any questions that you may have regarding account transitions. Thank you for choosing Protect Youth Sports for your background screening needs.